- Master Conferences (up to 30 minutes)
- Round table (up to 40 minutes)
- Panel (up to 40 minutes)
- Oral free topics (up to 10 minutes)
The attendance of national delegates is reserved for any of the foreseen modalities, previous selection of the Scientific Committee of the Convention.
The oral free topics will be presented in thematic sessions; They will have ten minutes for the presentation and five minutes for the debate.
Each work will be assigned within the scientific program the day and time of its presentation. The author will be present at the appointed time to answer possible questions from the participants.
The authors may suggest to the Scientific Committee the modality of their presentation; however, this will reserve the right to define it and will communicate it to the author in a timely manner.
Abstracts and full papers
Abstracts and full papers must be submitted through the site and must meet the requirements described below:
The summary will be structured and must be written in the same language in which the work will be presented and will not exceed 250 words, in it a short presentation of:
Methods (relate materials and methods)
Results (refer to results and discussion)
The structure of the complete works will be conditioned to the statutory Word template, it should not exceed seven (7) pages and will be structured as follows:
- Name and surname(s) of the Author(s). (up to four)
- Affiliation: Institution, City, Country, Email
- Structured abstract.
- Keywords (according to health descriptors and up to 5)
- Introduction (in the last paragraph put the objective)
- Results (make use of tables, graphs or images and the discussion will be implicit)
- Bibliographic references. (according to Vancouver regulations)
The works must be uploaded to the platform in the regulatory template of the event that can be downloaded here: template in word.
Papers that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted.
In case your work is approved by the Scientific Committee of the event, it will be presented in the modality that it determines and communicates to the author in advance.
The complete work will be published in the summary book, with the prior authorization of the author.
- The virtual event will take place from October 1 to 31, 2022, in which all professionals can participate, through the discussion forums, enabled for the exchange between the interested parties and their authors.
- It will be transmitted by Streaming, from 9:00 to 10:00 am, all the plenary sessions of the conferences, panels and round tables, as well as pre-recorded conferences on a specific topic, by invited personalities of the convention events.
- The Organizing Committee will consider that all the works have been authorized for their presentation at the Congress by all the people and institutions that have participated in them or that have financed them.
- All responsibility for conflicts of interest that may arise will correspond to the author who presents the work.
- It will be considered that the rights are transferred for the publication of the works in the memories of the event International Health Convention Convention 2022.